Keep Strong, Croatia! – THANK YOU!
The National foundation for Civil Society Development sincerely thanks all friends, colleagues, collaborators and business partners for hundreds of messages and expressions of support that were received after the earthquake that hit Zagreb on Sunday, 22 March 2020.
A special THANK YOU! goes to:
- The European Foundation Centre (EFC) and numerous EFC members from Europe and the world, as well as to Mr. Gerry Salole
- The Donors and Foundation Networks (DAFNE) in Europe and its numerous member networks from 30 countries, as wall as to Mr. Max von Abendroth
- The Anna Lindh Foundation (ALF) and national coordinators form 42 counties of the Euro-Mediterranean region, as well as Ms. Elisabeth Guigou, Mr. Nabil Al Sharif and Mr. Estevan Ikonomi from the ALF Secretariat in Alexandria (Egypt)
- The Transnational Giving Europe (TGE) and its 29 member networks, as well as Mr. Ludwig Forrest and Ms. Anne-Laure Paquot
- European Funds.info - Higher Education Institution, Malta and Mr. Ray Bartolo, as well as Mr. Trevor Fenech